Tuesday, October 27, 2009

H is for HELLucination


...She walks in on us and he instinctively lets go of my hand and I instinctively move away. afterall, he was hers first. I look at her long brown curly hair, her freckled face and her large brown eyes, and for the first time I realize how beautiful she is, and it hits me that I'm way out of my league.

I watch her as she walks in and smiles at him, then glances at me and smiles still, after all she has heard a lot about me, I am HIS best friend. she sits down next to him and he naturally ignores my presence and starts talking to her, one arm around her waist. I pull myself together and start smiling and joining in the conversation, but I can hear the screams getting louder and louder in my head!...

I wake up with my heartbeats racing and sweat running down my face, there's a huge lump in my throat and I can hardly breathe.
I'm suffocating from the reality of my dream, I sit up in bed and cover my face with my hands, the screams are still inside, but no tears fall... I have no one to blame this on. just myself

-yes, I'm naturally attracted to assholes!-

No comments:

Post a Comment